Well technically Fall began yesterday, but it can be celebrated today as well. So Happy Mabon to everyone out there! I’m glad that Mabon is here because it means we are getting closer to my favorite Sabbat (Samhain), and the temperature will start to drop and give us a break from the heat of the Summer. I don’t know about you all, but I am not a Summer girl. I know we need it though. So Mabon is a time of gratitude. I made a small list of things that I am grateful for that I thought I would share with you:
- My family, especially my parents who deal with me day in and out.
- My health. I am officially going to be able to drive on Monday and it’s because I will be seizure-free for six months. Praise the deities.
- The deities, especially Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.
- My friends, who always are there for me.
- My religion, for without my religion I would be even crazier than I am now. 🙂
I hope you all have had a wonderful Mabon and have a wonderful start into Fall. Talk soon!